Explore our range!
Take a glance at our wide range and find inspirational examples from an almost limitless universe of gaskets, seals and functional parts.
Gasket made from aramide fibres FJ 2630
FJ2630 is an asbestos-free gasket material. It consists of aramide fibers and other asbestos substitutes that are resistant to high temperatures and are processed with high-grade elastomers under elevated pressure and temperature.
FJ2630 is conformable and exhibits excellent mechanical/thermal resistance, as shown by its high value of residual stress. It is ideal for sealing gases and fluids.
- for compressors, pipelines, apparatus, transmissions, gas meters and IC engines
- for sealing engine, transmission, hydraulic, and refrigerating oils
- for sealing fuels, mixtures of water, antifreeze & corrosion inhibitors
- for sealing Freons, alkaline solutions, and solvents.
acc. To DIN 3535, part 6 FA
- VP 401 (HTB)
Gaskets with higher thermal resistance
German Federal Institute for Materials Research and Testing, flanged joints in oxygen-conducting steel pipes up to 100 bar and 80 °C
- Germanischer Lloyd (DNV GL)
Approval for shipbuilding