Explore our range!
Take a glance at our wide range and find inspirational examples from an almost limitless universe of gaskets, seals and functional parts.
Gasket made from aramide fibres FJ 2637
FJ2637 is an asbestos-free gasket material. It is composed of aramide fibers and other asbestos substitutes that are resistant to high temperatures. These substitutes are processed with high-grade elastomers under elevated pressure and temperature.
FJ2637 is an ecomomical gasket material. It exhibits good sealability in contact with gases and fluids, combined with good conformability. The material’s thermal resistance is very good.
- for sealed joints that are subjected to moderate operating pressures, e.g. in transformers, compressors, pipelines, apparatus and IC engines
- for sealing transmission, hydraulic, refrigerating, and engine oils
- for sealing fuels, mixtures of water, antifreeze & corrosion inhibitors
- for sealing Freons, alkaline solutions and solvents
according to DIN 3535, part 6 FA
- Grade Y
according to BS 7531
- Germanischer Lloyd (DNV GL)
Approval for shipbuilding