Explore our range!
Take a glance at our wide range and find inspirational examples from an almost limitless universe of gaskets, seals and functional parts.
Gasket made from PE foam
Polyethylene foam is a flexible and expanded PE cell plastic product with closed cells that may or may not be cross-linked.
- The thickness of the blocks varies from 30-100 mm
- May be heat laminated up to 300 mm
- Polyethylene foam is available in densities from 15-200 kg/m³ and is mainly available in anthracite colors.
- Special colors are available on request
The product is typically used for the following applications:
- Thermal insulation (heat and cold insulation)
- Exterior applications for sealing, support, filling, etc. (UV-resistant)
- Seals and gaskets for applications with no considerable mechanical or constant stress
- Packaging solutions
(Application cannot be disclosed)
Quality (QA) & Pre-qualification
JQS Achilles (Oil & Gas)