Explore our range!
Take a glance at our wide range and find inspirational examples from an almost limitless universe of gaskets, seals and functional parts.
Gasket made from rubber cork FJ 2175
FJ2175 is a cork material with nitrile rubber granulates. A highly compressible medium density cork and rubber material with good oil and fuel resistance. A cork granulate and high rubber to cork ratio results in a material with good flexibility and resilience.
- Temperature range: up to 110º
- Stress range: 1,6 – 6 MPa
- Used for man hole gaskets
- Hatch covers of tanks
- Gear boxes and compressors
- Fuel bunkers in the shipbuilding industry