Explore our range!
Take a glance at our wide range and find inspirational examples from an almost limitless universe of gaskets, seals and functional parts.
Gasket of PTFE - FJ 2912C
FJ2912C is made of biaxially orientated PTFE containing hollow glass microspheres. Colour: Blue
- Enhanced compressibility for low bolt loads
- Moderate concentrations of acids & caustics, chlorine and hydrogen peroxide
- Can be used for all concentrations of sulfuric acid
FJ2912C is capable of creating a seal across a wide range of gasket stress. This makes the product suitable not just for use in standard metallic flanged connections but also in load compromised bolted connections; such as those applications involving glass lined, plastic and thin or distorted metal flanges. Sigma® 500 material is inherently clean, making it suitable for use in industries where product contamination may be of concern such as food, beverage and pharmaceuticals. Suitable for sealing most chemicals across the whole pH range (0-14) with the exception of molten alkali metals, fluorine gas, hydrogen fluoride or materials, which may generate these.
- Recommended temperature range: - 250 ºC to 260 ºC
- Recommended pressure range: Vacuum to 85 bar (1230 psi)
- WRAS Approved for use with potable water: Approval No. 1206528
- TA-LUFT approved. DVGW DIN 3533-6 tested
- Tested in accordance to EC Regulation No. 10/2011*
*being the specific testing requirements of EN Regulation 1935/2004
FJ2912E is manufuctered and marketed by Flexitallic as Sigma® 500
Betech is Allied Distributor and solution partner for Flexitallic.