Explore our range!
Take a glance at our wide range and find inspirational examples from an almost limitless universe of gaskets, seals and functional parts.
Pakning af PTFE - FJ 2912D
FJ2912D is made of biaxially-orientated PTFE containing silica. Colour: Pink
- Standard compressibility
- Strong acids (except hydrofluoric) to general chemicals
- Can be used for all concentrations of sulfuric acid
- Not suitable for molten alkali metals, fluorine gas or hydrogen fluoride
FJ2912D is suitable for sealing most chemicals across the whole pH range (0-14) with the exception of molten alkali metals, fluorine gas, hydrogen fluoride or materials which may generate these. FJ2912D is particularly suitable for use in applications involving strong acids.
- Recommended temperature range: -250ºC to 260ºC
- Recommended pressure range: Vacuum to 85 bar (1230 psi)
- WRAS Approved for use with potable water: Approval No. 1206528
- TA-LUFT approved
- BAM Oxygen
- Tested in accordance to EC Regulation No. 10/2011*
*being the specific testing requirements of EN Regulation 1935/2004